New Business Sales Specialist - Florida
New Business Sales Specialists at Digital Diagnosis Marketing are responsible for developing relationships with C-level executives and higher.
You will work with current clients and prospects to ensure they understand and receive maximum value from their advertising campaigns.
Your goal is to grow our business by engaging C-level executive clients and prospects while maintaining a quota within a specific territory. This position also entails asking difficult questions so applicants must not fear difficult conversations to grow our clients.
- Retain current clients while working to increase their satisfaction and account growth
- Understands details
- Leverage world-class training and mentoring programs to track your performance and exceed your goal
- Bring and maintain a book of business with them and be able to make significant gains within 90-120 days.
- Work experience in a professional environment for at least 7 years.
- Someone who understands how to succeed in a professional and honest ethical environment and does not cut corners
- Must be able to ask CEOs, Doctors, General Managers, and Presidents of companies difficult questions without an ego
- MUST be a good listener
- A leader amongst their peers with technology
- A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective efficient conversational presentations with CEOs, Doctors, General Managers, Presidents
- Desire to surpass your professional and personal goals and grow within our company
- Articulate, organized and results-oriented
- Must be able to work in and attend meetings in the Fort Myers/Naples, Florida DMA.
- Final interviews will be in person in Fort Myers, FL.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Marketing, or Productivity tools sales.
- Experience in managing Enterprise/Corporate accounts.
Our goal is to grow EVERY employee that works at DDM. We take pride in being able to promote our people continually when they illustrate their success.
Who are we?
Our team of experts only are passionate about the work they do. We are not just an award-winning marketing team, but an extension of each and every client’s own business. Our success is driven by numbers and data; our goal is impressive growth for every business we work with.
What makes DDM a great place to work?
Check out our career page to see the amazing benefits of working with us!
What we offer:
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
DDM is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities.